MADE OF REAL NATURAL CRYSTAL
Aquamarine is known as the stone of courage and can help people overcome any anxiety related to communication. Crystal healers believe teachers should wear aquamarine to help them stay calm and not feel pressured to do tasks they've been dreading. It can evoke tolerance for others and overcome judgmentalism, providing support to those overwhelmed by responsibilities. Clarifies perception, increases intelligence and clears confusion. Applies to all levels of shutdown. Promote self-expression.
BENEFITS OF WEARING CRYSTAL JEWELRY
- Support Renewing Your Vitality: Crystals can help to clear away “energetic debris” and negative energy, and also balance your subtle energies, and positively affect your physical health and mental well-being in pretty phenomenal ways.
- Balance Chakra: Healing crystal enhances your physical, emotional and mental health by affecting your chakras. Some “high vibrational” crystals also can open your awareness to higher levels of consciousness
- Gorgeous Accessories: Every crystal and gemstone is a unique, beautiful and magical work of art by Nature. No matter what outfit you’re wearing, there is a crystal that will add the perfect finishing touch, and they never go out of style.
- It’s meaningful: Jewelry made of different crystal materials can bring you different curative effects and surprises. If you are attracted to the color of a crystal, you are in desperate need of the healing and purification of this crystal.
- Category: Gemstone Necklace
- Origin: India
- Genuine gemstones: Aquamarine
- Chain length: 14.56"+2.75"(37+7cm) Perimeter
- Each Set weight: Approx 20g
CARING FOR YOUR GEMSTONE JEWELRY
- Don't crash hard objects or fall off & Keep it away from chemicals,cosmetics,wine,acid and alkali.
- Clean gemstone jewelry and wipe it with a soft cloth to remove any dirt. Then, store your gemstone jewelry in a soft cloth pouch or jewelry case so it does not touch other pieces in your collection.
- Keep it from high temperature and direct sunlight, which may cause damage to gemstones.
- Remove any gemstone jewelry before engaging in any strenuous physical activity, such as exercise or sports.