EVIL EYE SYMBOL
The evil eye is a talisman that is meant to protect you from these evil spirits. When a person wears or carries an evil eye with them, it guards against misfortune happening in one's life. The evil eye brings good luck and protects you from any ill-will that could otherwise have a negative effect on your well-being or your life in general.
WHY WE WEAR EVIL EYE JEWELRY？
Despite its superstitious origins, the evil eye amulet means something unique to every person. And whether you view yours as an empowering talisman or you see it as just another fashion statement—the evil eye can be worn in a myriad of different ways.
MADE OF REAL NATURAL CRYSTAL
♥ Protection ♥ Clear thinking ♥ Personal empowerment ♥ Integrity ♥ Willpower ♥ Practicality ♥ Grounding ♥ Power ♥ Courage ♥ Grace.
Tiger eye is said to help with staying centered and calmly practical despite the ups and downs of life. It is considered to help balance polarities and accept contradictions, taking life as it comes and responding to the needs of the moment without judgment. It is considered to be a helpful stone for protracted difficult situations, that lends endurance and keeps you in the best state of mind to deal with problems as they come without getting overwhelmed, hopeless, or reactionary.
Red Tiger Eye
♥ Calm ♥ Courage ♥ Willpower ♥ Struggle ♥ Confidence ♥ Heal
Red Tiger Eye promotes inner peace, and calmness while vitalizing courage, strength, and assertiveness. The frequency of the stone helps to bring the mind and body into a state of calm aiding a person in setting and achieving goals, completing monotonous tasks, and the pursuit to right all.
- Category: Bracelet
- Origin: India
- Genuine gemstones: Tiger Eye Stone
- Bracelet Length: 9.44''(24cm)
- Each weight: Approx 30g
CARING FOR YOUR GEMSTONE JEWELRY
- Don't crash hard objects or fall off & Keep it away from chemicals,cosmetics,wine,acid and alkali.
- Clean gemstone jewelry and wipe it with a soft cloth to remove any dirt. Then, store your gemstone jewelry in a soft cloth pouch or jewelry case so it does not touch other pieces in your collection.
- Keep it from high temperature and direct sunlight, which may cause damage to gemstones.
- Remove any gemstone jewelry before engaging in any strenuous physical activity, such as exercise or sports.