BIRTHSTONE THAT BRINGS GOOD LUCK
January - Garnet: Peace, Prosperity and Good health
February - Amethyst: Qualities of peace, Courage and Stability.
March - Aquamarine: Emotional healing, Relieves stress
April - Crystal: Beauty and Luck, Energy and Self-respect
May - Emerald: Rebirth, Love, and Wisdom
June - Light Amethyst: Opens the heart, Cleanses and Dispels Negativity
July - Ruby: Love, Health and Wisdom
August - Peridot: Strength, Success and Clarity
September - Sapphire: Loyalty and Trust, Help in soothing insomnia
October - Rose Quartz: Gentleness, Calmness, Love and Compassion
November - Citrine: Power, Health and Creativity
December - Blue Zircon: Protection, Dispels negative energy
BENEFITS OF WEARING BIRTHSTONE JEWELRY
- Each birth month of the year is represented by a unique gemstone, known as a birthstone. Individual birthstones have special meanings as well as unique attributes and can be worn to represent the unique characteristics of the wearer.
- In addition, it has long been a widely accepted belief that wearing your birthstone is a symbol of wellness and good fortune, bringing the owner good luck and warding off bad karma and illness.
CRAFTED & PERSONALIZED WITH LOVE
- One-of-a-kind customized gifts: We have prepared 1-8 high-quality birthstones for setting, you can choose your favorite color for your jewelry and birthstone, or design it with your own special words.
- Keep the Love Alive – Whether it is a promise between family and friends or a romantic relationship, we have a great assortment of high-quality promise rings that are great for showing a special bond and devotion.
- For you or someone you love - Our personalized engraved birthstone jewelry has a beautifully polished finish for a shiny appearance. They also arrive in a deluxe gift box. This is sure to be a great accessory for yourself and a great gift too!
- Name: Birthstone 12 Month Birth Slim Ring
- Category: Ring
- Origin: India
- Size: 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 （Standard US size）
- Each Ring Weight: Approx 1.2g
- Size Chart
If you don't know your size, you can use a piece of paper, tie it around your finger and then measure it using a ruler in millimeters. After that just match it with the chart below.
CARING FOR YOUR GEMSTONE JEWELRY
- Don't crash hard objects or fall off & Keep it away from chemicals,cosmetics,wine,acid and alkali.
- Keep it from high temperature and direct sunlight, don't rub silver jewelry with anything other than a polishing cloth or a fine piece of felt.which may cause jewelry to tarnish.
- Clean jewelry and wipe it with a soft cloth to remove any dirt. Store your gemstone jewelry in a soft cloth pouch or jewelry case so it does not touch other pieces in your collection.