Natural amethyst stones are connected to the third eye and crown chakras. The purple colour to reddish-purple hues of amethyst has long been a symbol of peace, cleansing and calming energy. Amethyst is believed to have healing properties that protect the bearer against negative energies. Some believe that the stone’s calming properties produce soothing dreams by making us more in tune with the divine. The stone also brings clarity and peacefulness to the waking mind, as they help the mind flow freely in both the mental and metaphysical dimensions.It is said to dispel rage, help manage fears and anger, and calm rage and anxiety.Other believed benefits of amethyst include the ability to alleviate sadness and grief and dissolving negativity. The colour of this gem is also connected to activating spiritual awareness, welcoming intuitive energies and enhancing one’s psychic abilities.
BENEFITS OF WEARING CRYSTAL JEWELRY
- Support Renewing Your Vitality: Crystals can help to clear away “energetic debris” and negative energy, and also balance your subtle energies, and positively affect your physical health and mental well-being in pretty phenomenal ways.
- Balance Chakra: Healing crystal enhances your physical, emotional and mental health by affecting your chakras. Some “high vibrational” crystals also can open your awareness to higher levels of consciousness
- Gorgeous Accessories: Every crystal and gemstone is a unique, beautiful and magical work of art by Nature. No matter what outfit you’re wearing, there is a crystal that will add the perfect finishing touch, and they never go out of style.
- It’s meaningful: Jewelry made of different crystal materials can bring you different curative effects and surprises. If you are attracted to the color of a crystal, you are in desperate need of the healing and purification of this crystal.
- Name: Olivenorma Amethyst Lilac and lavender Fairy Crystal Crown
- Category: Crystal Crown
- Origin: India
- Genuine gemstones: Amethyst
- Size: 6.30"*6.30"1.57"(16*16*4cm)
- Each Set weight: Approx 100g
CARING FOR YOUR GEMSTONE JEWELRY
- Don't crash hard objects or fall off & Keep it away from chemicals,cosmetics,wine,acid and alkali.
- Clean gemstone jewelry and wipe it with a soft cloth to remove any dirt. Then, store your gemstone jewelry in a soft cloth pouch or jewelry case so it does not touch other pieces in your collection.
- Keep it from high temperature and direct sunlight, which may cause damage to gemstones.
- Remove any gemstone jewelry before engaging in any strenuous physical activity, such as exercise or sports.
Here are what our customers say.