Do you find yourself attracted to certain stones? Do you ever wonder why?
As they say, you don't choose the crystal; the crystal chooses you.
Some will say that the one that catches your attention is the right vibrational match for you.
Well, I must say knowing how to use these crystals is as important as choosing the right one for you.
Once your crystal has chosen you, where you use it is a matter of personal preference and need.
If you're new to crystal healing, or maybe you just want to know, keep reading...
I want to share with you 7 of the most popular crystals for your everyday life.
A crystal gemstone which is also known as the crown chakra. It is also one of the only gemstones with a unique purple color.
Some amethyst crystals have a white quartz outer layer; the white quartz has the ability to amplify the healing properties of the stone.
It is a calming crystal and is used to get rid of impatience as it calms your mind, helping you meditate in a more effective way.
It will make it easier for you to get to know yourself on a much deeper level since it helps in improving intellectual and mental thought.
- It relieves stress and can make you feel more relaxed.
- It eliminates negative feelings like stress, depression, pressure, and anxiety.
- Attracts positive energy acting as a vital shield that protects you from bad vibrations.
- Help to calm and soothe your inner spirit.
If you are having a stressful day at work, it is great to have an amethyst on your desk, in your pocket, or around your neck; as you work, the stone will help you focus, concentrate, and block negative energy.
Say hello to a more positive and productive work environment.
Lapis Lazuli is known as the Stone of the Gods.
Its main color is blue that comes from Lazurites which helps you open up your intuition that works really well with the third eye chakra.
Lapis Lazuli comes from the crystal calcite; calcite helps to cleanse and clear away distractions.
Lapis Lazuli helps you have a vision of the future.
If you find yourself struggling to make a decision, carry your Lapis Lazuli with you; your head will clear - making decision making easier and more effective.
Place this under your pillowcase at night, and then pay close attention to your dreams. You will be amazed at what they reveal to you.
- Encourages self-awareness.
- It allows self-expression and reveals the inner truth.
- It provides qualities of honesty, compassion, and morality to the personality.
- Stimulates objectivity, clarity, and encourages creativity.
You will have unending results by placing Lapis Lazuli on your third eye chakra; it will bring you guidance and gives you a better connection with the spiritual path.
A stone of love in a very beautiful, gentle pink color.
Rose quartz is such a soothing and loving stone, that can help to heal your heart and mind from broken relationships.
Carrying a piece of rose quartz in your pocket will help eliminate negative energy in your body and infuse you with its healing energy.
Rose quartz is also very calming and used in forgiveness.
It is wonderful for creativity, art, and imagination.
It is also used in assisting health issues such as vertigo, heart blood circulation, flu, and many more.
- It helps you to forgive, understand, and see fights or situations from a different perspective.
- It provides gentle energy that assists you in recognizing your own need for compassion.
- Dissolves jealousy, anger, and resentment.
- It helps you to be more infused with self-love so loving yourself and holding that high vibration would help you to attract loving and compassionate relationships.
Place your stone or pendant close to your heart; this will help clear your heart chakra of all emotional congestion.
Clear crystal got its name from the Goddess of the moon, Clear crystal is really an amazing gemstone in terms of energetic properties. It balances and stabilizes the emotional self and repels negativity.
The most popular use of Selenite is for cleansing the aura.
You can use it to cleanse any aspect of your life, whether physical, emotional, or spiritual. It helps remove the toxic influence out of your life and cleanses the energy in your body.
It is best to always cleanse your aura for a more vibrant and filled with life force energy bodies.
- Clears opens and activates the Crown and higher chakras.
- Promotes spiritual development
- It provides insights, and helps look into the past and future lives.
- It resonates with compassionate vibrations to encourage healing and reconciliation.
You can scan the Selenite crystal all over your body and the stone will absorb all the negativity and provide you with a cleansed aura.
Red agate colors varied from red to orange and can be found in Brazil and India. It resonates especially well with the astrological signs of Cancer and Leo.
It is a great stone for relationship healing; if you are experiencing jealousy or possessiveness in a relationship, carnelian is stone for you and your loved one.
When you begin to embody its message, it can absolutely change your experience of life.
Red agate is also a stone of vitality, courage, creativity, and playfulness.
This stone is known for its strong connection with creativity. Red agate has a positive energy that corresponds to the Sacral Chakra which is also known as the center of our creative mind.
- Stimulates meditation and deeper levels of awareness.
- Assist energetically with reducing fear and increasing feelings of confidence.
- Extremely beneficial when working with the sacral chakra and can boost vitality, self-esteem, and imagination.
- Gives courage promotes positive life choices, repels apathy, and motivates for success.
To feel the power of Carnelians, place the stone on your Sacral Chakra which is about 3 inches below the navel or at the center of your lower belly while standing or lying down.
Citrine is also known as the Merchant’s Stone.
It has the ability to open the higher mind to accept happiness in your life.
Citrine supports generosity, yet at the same time, it helps you hold onto your wealth. It is said that the stone will draw all the good things in life to you.
It releases anger and negative feelings, deep-seated fears, and destructive tendencies.
But did you know that Citrine is also a strong healing stone?
Citrine is a marvelous crystal for conquering depression. It is a powerful purifier and is helpful to overcome feelings of helplessness.
- Stimulates mental power and helps to focus.
- Activates both, mind and body.
- Brings happiness, joy, and positivity in life by eliminating the negative energies and vibes.
- Releases negative traits, depression, fears, and phobias.
A unique and powerful stone used to ease worries and anxiety.
Some people find it easy to talk to the stone; releasing all of their negative thoughts and words to the Yellow Jasper.
You can also take a deep breath collecting all the worries and stress and blow it out into the stone repeatedly until you feel the worry sensation dissipate.
Tiger eye works on the solar plexus chakra which is the power center to boost confidence and repel uncertainty.
This is a good stone to carry in your pocket in social situations to help give you the confidence to succeed in every social interaction.
It is a great stone to connect us to the solar plexus, which connects us to the earth and also to the sun.
If you find yourself in a situation that is confusing, and you find yourself indecisive, Yellow Jasper is a great stone to find your deep, inner strength.
- Facilitates in balancing and aligning the physical, mental and emotional bodies.
- Stimulates creativity and imagination,
- Encourages you to put your great ideas into action.
- Assist people who need more focus, organization abilities, and motivation.
- Protection from EMF radiation
Hold the stone with both of your hands and make an affirmation; your solar plexus guides your ultimate path in life - this is the perfect stone for affirmations and goal setting.
These are only a few of thousands upon thousands of types of healing stones and crystals in the world. If you love to connect to the earth's healing energy these stones will help to improve your health and happiness.
You may find the best orgone devices made with these and more wonderful gemstones and crystals that would be very helpful in your healing journey at Olivenorma
Remember, your intuition will always be your best guide. If you are new to all these crystals, TAKE IT EASY.
Some feel the energy straight away while for others the effects are cumulative.
As they say, each crystal will feel different, so be patient and keep experimenting.
To those who have been really fond of these amazing healing crystals, what else do you consider must-haves?
I would love to hear your thoughts.
Leave your comments below.
Want to read more of other crystals benefits? Don't forget to follow us on Facebook