MADE OF REAL NATURAL CRYSTAL
Known as the stone of new beginnings, the moonstone is a constant reminder of how important it is to embrace the cyclicality of the seasons and not be afraid of turning pages and the potential for new chapters. It balances our emotions, it illuminates the darkness in the dark, and the moonstone is perfectly connected to the heart, third eye, and crown chakras, which invite us to go deep inside so that we can see to far beyond our own peripheries.
BENEFITS OF WEARING CRYSTAL JEWELRY
- Support Renewing Your Vitality: Crystals can help to clear away “energetic debris” and negative energy, and also balance your subtle energies, and positively affect your physical health and mental well-being in pretty phenomenal ways.
- Balance Chakra: Healing crystal enhances your physical, emotional and mental health by affecting your chakras. Some “high vibrational” crystals also can open your awareness to higher levels of consciousness
- Gorgeous Accessories: Every crystal and gemstone is a unique, beautiful and magical work of art by Nature. No matter what outfit you’re wearing, there is a crystal that will add the perfect finishing touch, and they never go out of style.
- It’s meaningful: Jewelry made of different crystal materials can bring you different curative effects and surprises. If you are attracted to the color of a crystal, you are in desperate need of the healing and purification of this crystal.
- Category: Necklace
- Origin: India
- Genuine gemstones: Moonstone
- Pendant Size: 1.18"*0.7", Chain Length: 21.65"
- Each Set weight: Approx 13g
CARING FOR YOUR GEMSTONE JEWELRY
- Don't crash hard objects or fall off & Keep it away from chemicals,cosmetics,wine,acid and alkali.
- Clean gemstone jewelry and wipe it with a soft cloth to remove any dirt. Then, store your gemstone jewelry in a soft cloth pouch or jewelry case so it does not touch other pieces in your collection.
- Keep it from high temperature and direct sunlight, which may cause damage to gemstones.
- Remove any gemstone jewelry before engaging in any strenuous physical activity, such as exercise or sports.