EVIL EYE SYMBOL
The evil eye is a talisman that is meant to protect you from these evil spirits. When a person wears or carries an evil eye with them, it guards against misfortune happening in one's life. The evil eye brings good luck and protects you from any ill-will that could otherwise have a negative effect on your well-being or your life in general.
WHY WE WEAR EVIL EYE JEWELRY？
Despite its superstitious origins, the evil eye amulet means something unique to every person. And whether you view yours as an empowering talisman or you see it as just another fashion statement—the evil eye can be worn in a myriad of different ways.
MADE OF REAL NATURAL CRYSTAL
♥ Purification ♥ Serenity ♥ Protection ♥ Wisdom ♥ Balance ♥ Strength ♥ Friendship ♥ Love ♥ Positive thinking ♥ Sensitivity.
Turquoise is said to activate and balance the throat chakra. This is the center of speech and self-expression. Turquoise is said to help speak wisdom and truth clearly. It is said that Turquoise helps in knowing and understanding that every part of us is an element of our Divine self, to be understood and embraced. Turquoise seems to encourage to accept ourselves, warts and all and may help release regrets and find self-acceptance.
- Category: Bracelet
- Origin: India
- Genuine gemstones: Turquoise
- Bracelet Length: 8.26''(21cm)
- Each weight: Approx 30g
CARING FOR YOUR GEMSTONE JEWELRY
- Don't crash hard objects or fall off & Keep it away from chemicals,cosmetics,wine,acid and alkali.
- Clean gemstone jewelry and wipe it with a soft cloth to remove any dirt. Then, store your gemstone jewelry in a soft cloth pouch or jewelry case so it does not touch other pieces in your collection.
- Keep it from high temperature and direct sunlight, which may cause damage to gemstones.
- Remove any gemstone jewelry before engaging in any strenuous physical activity, such as exercise or sports.