Each one of our products is carefully handcrafted with genuine healing stones locally and ethically sourced by small artisans in Brazil. The layers of metal and eco-resin with carefully selected crystals aid in a variety of physical, emotional, and spiritual imbalances resulting from our current environment���
Worry stones have been around for centuries—and for good reason. These compact rocks couldn't be easier to keep on hand, ready to grab whenever worry should strike. They're wonderful when you're feeling stressed, soothing to the touch, and an excellent addition to your self-care routine. Curious to learn more? Here's everything you need to know about worry stones.
What is a worry stone?
A worry stone is a small, smooth stone (often made from a crystal or gemstone) that is shaped like an oval and has a thumb-shaped indentation. The object of worry stones is to rub the thumbprint back and forth as a way to calm the mind.
What are the benefits?
Recognizing Anxiety Levels
If you have a worry stone, the amount that you use it may be related to how much anxiety you're feeling. In one research study aimed at finding out about engagement with therapy, worry stones were used during therapy to gauge the participant's levels of anxiety as a part of the therapeutic sessions. This technique can be used in any therapy session. You can also use this technique yourself. Just take notice of how much you're using your worry stone to get an idea of how much and how often you're feeling anxious.
Muscle tension can come from physical or psychological stress. Rubbing a worry stone can help relieve tension in your hands by working the muscles involved. Also, through its calming action, a worry stone can help relieve muscle tension in other parts of your body if it's caused by psychological stress.
Coping With Stress
Stress is an almost constant companion of modern people everywhere. Life is hectic, schedules must be kept, and relationships can be complex and difficult to manage. A worry stone can benefit you if you're dealing with stress on a regular basis. It doesn't take you away from the tasks you need to complete; instead, you can use your worry stone and continue to work toward your goals and complete day-to-day tasks.
Stones Healing Properties✨
- Category: Worry Stone
- Genuine gemstones: Amethyst, Clear Quartz, Lapis Lazuli, Green Aventurine, Amber, Orange Stone, Red Agate,
- Size: 41mm (L)*65mm (W)
- Charged with singing bowl
Caring For Your Gemstone Jewelry
- Don't crash hard objects or fall off & Keep it away from chemicals,cosmetics,wine,acid and alkali.
- Clean gemstone jewelry and wipe it with a soft cloth to remove any dirt. Then, store your gemstone jewelry in a soft cloth pouch or jewelry case so it does not touch other pieces in your collection.
- Keep it from high temperature and direct sunlight, which may cause damage to gemstones.
- Remove any gemstone jewelry before engaging in any strenuous physical activity, such as exercise or sports.
- Since the size above is measured by hand, the size of the actual item you received could be slight different from the size above.
- Due to lighting effects, monitor's brightness/contrast settings etc, there could be some slight differences in the color tone of the pictures and the actual item.