MADE OF REAL NATURAL CRYSTAL
Red Jasper is a member of the Chalcedony mineral class. It is an opaque version of quartz with a vitreous luster and opaque transparency. The meaning of Red Jasper is grounding, passion, and protection.
HEALING PROPERTIES AND BENEFITS
- Red Jasper is a highly protective stone known for guarding against all kinds of threats. Not only does it ward off danger, not to mention electromagnetic smog and pollution, but it is known for keeping the blood circulatory system strong and the body in a constant state of detox.
- Also known as The Endurance Stone, Red Jasper invites you to keep your focus and strength regardless of whatever task you are doing, especially during times of stress. For those who feel as though their mind and energy can flit out of focus, Red Jasper can bring you back.
- It’s a stone that is deeply connected to the roots, meaning that it tethers you to the earth beneath your feet, giving you the strength to stand strong as you renew and revitalize your soul. If there was ever a time to feel a new lease of life, Red Jasper works as the calendar turn.
HOW TO USE CRYSTAL CUBE
- For Meditationg: If you need some grounding vibes in your life, a cube-shaped crystal might be the perfect gemstone companion for you. Meditating with cubic crystals in your hands can help you connect to the energy of the Earth.
- Help Manifest: The cube can collect a lot of energy and is very stable. Like the computational nature of their shape, these crystals are easy to program and are known to preserve intent well.
- Balancing Chakras: The cube shape is associated with the root chakra. Meditating with cubic crystals will help to ground your energy and reconnect you with the powerful energy of the Earth.
- Home Decor: By placing cubic formations in each of the four corners of a room, you will seal, protect, and ground the energy of your space
- Category: Crystal Cube
- Origin: India
- Genuine gemstones: Red Jasper
- Each Stone Size: Approx 0.78''(2cm)
- Each Set Weighs: Approx 100g
- Set of 5-6 Red Jasper Cube
- Each crystal is a unique creation of our mother nature. It is normal to find natural form of crack lines, holes, inclusions, and other minerals inside or on