What are Chakras?
Chakra (Chakra in Sanskrit) means “wheel” and refers to energy points in your body. They are thought to be spinning disks of energy that should stay “open” and aligned, as they correspond to bundles of nerves, major organs, and areas of our energetic body that affect our emotional and physical well-being. Some say there are 114 different chakras, but there are seven main chakras that run along your spine. These are the chakras that most of us are referring to when we talk about them. Each of these seven main chakras has a corresponding number, name, color, specific area of the spine from the sacrum to the crown of the head, and health focus.
Why Is It Important To Balance Chakras?
- Unbalanced chakras are caused by everyday stress, life problems, losses, lower frequencies from electronic devices that disrupt our energy flow.
- Balancing your chakras can help restore the energy flow in your system, creating harmony and reducing stress.
- This is why we spent months perfecting our Chakra Orgone Products to assist as many people as possible get rid of negative energy, bring harmony to the body, mind, and soul.
- Olivenorma’s chakra orgone products emit intense, high-frequency vibrations to balance your chakras in the morning to promote a full of life feeling, positive and hopeful. Balance your chakras at night to help calm you down, ease your mind and promote deeper sleep.
- They also provide great protection against electromagnetic pollution (EMF) from electronic devices such as your WiFi router and cellphone.
- Name: Olivenorma Chakra Rainbow Yoga Mat
- Category:Chakra Yoga Mat
- Size:150cm (L)*75cm (W)
WHY CHOOSE US
- Great quality guarantee
Safe payment and multiple payment methods
- Responsible shipping and customer service
Orders will be processed within one business day
Here are what our customers say.